A DATE FOR MY DIARY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A DATE FOR MY DIARY

Post by FRANK W. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:23 pm

You are reading the words of a man, through the auspices of a dating agency, has enjoyed 35yrs marriage.

[ soon to be continued]

FRANK W.
Frank W.
Frank W.

Back to top Go down

Re: A DATE FOR MY DIARY

Post by Joelle on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:01 pm

Lovely to hear that Frank and looking forward for what comes next
Joelle
Joelle
Joelle

http://www.pamspoetry.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by honeybee on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:46 am

Nice to know you being married for 35 years Frank...  ah to be continued 
honeybee
Our Smilie Queen
Our Smilie Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by FRANK W. on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi Honeybee,  how smashing pleasant to have you here.  

I shall keep this reasonably succinct thought I could easily take my literary foot off the brake  and wander back into a world of my own forgetting just what company I am in. Wink

I kept a diary in those later days of the seventies, not as a confessional,  though
 it can be said that this 'heathen did often drink with the RC priest at his parish social club not a mile away from here. I kept the basic diary to memorise already known occasions when I would have my daughter and son then in their early teens to visit.  It had been well established, confirmed at the D.Court that I could have access to the kids wherever and whenever. Both parents being well aware of the natural limitations; school, my shift work and my single life. In fact I was told I could have their custody.  I knew I could be both mother and father, Goodness knows I had had enough practice.  I shall stop this part of my tale or or it will lead me somewhere else

The diary was doubly useful as my 'little black book'  of phone numbersassignations after a live-in relationship   definitely on the rebound came suddenly to and end.  It hurt me. Some say, as a generalisation, office affairs never work out.

The dating agency game,  well, what can I say. I, like most had no intention of treating the matter seriously,  that being said the one I joined was a local i.e countywide arrangement and for a few bob <  I obtained a list of hopefuls.  One doesn't have to be a brain surgeon to realise/or known the system is open for those of varying degrees of honourable intentions.  I was certainly not not in the business of finding a future partner in a relationship  of any consequence.  The 'fairer sex '  usually played the same game with many a cougar among them.

The date was fast approaching when I would meet the last person on my list,   another list would be provided  thereafter if requested

I would rather you think of me not as a typical police libidinous predator, more the gentleman - roue 

euphemisms rule OK?

to be continued.........

FRANK W.
Frank W.
Frank W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top