British world war 2 cemetary in Libya

Go down

British world war 2 cemetary in Libya Empty British world war 2 cemetary in Libya

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:23 am

PLEASE, circulate this disgraceful example of behavior, worldwide if you can. The real truth!

A view of our peaceful Muslim friends who we helped free from persecution from Colonel Gadhafi, this is obviously their way of saying thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RtgbvotqVFE?rel=0[/url]

Back to top Go down

British world war 2 cemetary in Libya Empty Re: British world war 2 cemetary in Libya

Post by nordog on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:06 am

Sorry Rich but I could not watch that for long. i must upload my photos of the local village Church and what the young children there has done over many years now, for Anzac day.
nordog
nordog
Nordog
Nordog

Back to top Go down

British world war 2 cemetary in Libya Empty Re: British world war 2 cemetary in Libya

Post by Alan on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:19 am

Such pleasant folk, aren't they, no wonder the world loves them so much Shocked

"To know an elephant is to be touched by him - these gentle giants humble mankind. He is nature's greatest Masterpiece." John Donne - Poet
Alan
Alan
Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:20 am

I understand Gordon and I couldn't watch it for very long as well because it disgusted me. I have never seen such utter desecration in my whole life. Those brave soldiers gave their lives so those people could have a better life. I just can't believe what goes on in the world.British world war 2 cemetary in Libya 433907374 Some hooligans, here in Windsor, desecrated a Jewish cemetery on our east end, not long ago. They were caught, arrested and properly punished in the court system, as should be. To desecrate a grave yard is absolutely disgusting to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:33 am

This is totally disgraceful what they have done, they have no respect at all. I wonder how they would react if that was done to their Headstones.
I felt sick watching them, I couldn't watch too much of it.

TTR Administrator
TTR Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joelle on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Terrible, disgusting, just what is the world coming to? Where will it all end?
Joelle
Joelle
Joelle
Joelle

http://www.pamspoetry.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:44 am

I only had to watch a couple moments of it to realize what all of you were speaking of, lovely ones - and it's staggers my mind that or world is so so filled with senseless hate and ignorance - heavy on the dirt stupid level of ignorance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Nemo on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:31 pm

They are mindless ignorant people to desecrate a cemetery and to defile the graves from previous history only enforces the low level of respect education and lack of civilized behavior in what proports to be a civilized godly race ,shame on them all ,
Captain Nemo
Captain Nemo
~ God Bless you our Captain Nemo ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:18 am

Well said our Captain and I agree. I don't understand this and I guess I don't have to. This is life for a certain race of disgusting people.British world war 2 cemetary in Libya 433907374

Back to top Go down

Post by Nev on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:42 am

It is disgusting behaviour indeed, though not unexpected from those uneducated morons.
The low levels of education, the primitive fears of such people, are then fuelled by the so called radical muslims who pretend they hate all things western, where in reality it is all about power and money.

Nev
~ God Bless you our Nev ~
~ God Bless you our Nev ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:07 pm

The following is a speech by Vladimir Putin addressing the Russian Duma.

"In Russia live Russians"

Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in
Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they
prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the
state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will
not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their
desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the
suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a
nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of
culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable
legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the
national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.

The
politicians in the Duma gave Putin a standing ovation for five
minutes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maywalk on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:19 pm

The evil swines.
I hope they all drop dead.
It sickens me to see this sort of thing and I have to admit sitting here shedding tears at this disgusting show of hatred.
To think that both my brothers were fighting for freedom during WW2 and these evil devils desecrate the graves of brave chaps who died for them.
Was it one of these b******s that did the video of this?
I hope they all rot in hell. British world war 2 cemetary in Libya 3209696555British world war 2 cemetary in Libya 3209696555British world war 2 cemetary in Libya 3209696555British world war 2 cemetary in Libya 3209696555
Maywalk
Maywalk
Maywalk
Maywalk

http://www.memorylanehf.oddquine.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:42 pm

I agree our Maisie, I hope they rot in hell as well. I come from a family of veterans, my gran dad in world war 1, my dad and his sister and 3 brothers, my mum's 3 brothers in law in ww2 and me in the Canadian Navy. I honour and respect all the men and women who served their country and their allies. So many british men and women served in Africa, in world war 2 and gave their lives for those arseholes. Then, to have them desecrate their graves???? They all should be shot and peed on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Nemo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:21 pm

During the first world war my Dads Mothers Brother was in Iraq and was killed and buried in a cemetery near Bagdad and just after the second World war my Dad then in the RAF was Stationed in Iraq and through the consulate found the grave of his Mums brother and photographed it and sent the details back to his Mum in London just seeing the Grave could have helped a lot with the Loss , it was all laid out and maintained by the War Graves Commission with local workers but as in all countries they were maintained to a high standard , but with us invading Iraq in the early 90s there was a similar news report of the war graves around Bagdad being smashed up and even the remains exhumed and desecrated its a terrible state when a People can be so backward and yet follow there clerics so blindly ,
Captain Nemo
Captain Nemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:01 am

Things like this really are vile in the truest sense of the word and it truly sickens us to know no little care or understanding goes on in the minds of so many now - huge huge sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maywalk on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:18 am

SO much killing in both WW wars for WHAT.
Then the mindless b******s doing that to those gravestones in memory of those who fought and died for freedom really makes my blood boil.
My own Uncle died in WW1 (my mothers brother ) and there is a strange tale attached to that plus I have a photo of him and his named carved in the memorial stone in France.
If you would like to read the tale and see the photo I will put it on the forum.
Maywalk
Maywalk
Maywalk
Maywalk

http://www.memorylanehf.oddquine.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 am

Would love to see it, Maisie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:28 am

Ditto our Maisie would love to see them too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down